Upcoming conference: European Telemedicine Conference 2014
The European Telemedicine Conference (ETC) 2014 will be held in Rome on October 7th-8th combining the efforts of several leading European Healthcare Organisations into one powerful event. The conference will collaborate with prominent healthcare delivery organisations, governmental leaders, clinicians, researchers and university faculties to address and discuss the following:
- How telemedicine is working to improve healthcare.
- Evaluate applications of telemedicine and telecare.
- Assess the sustainability of services.
- Learn how research will be translated into real improvements in the delivery of health and care.
- Understand what infrastructure is needed to enable cost-effective telehealth and telecare delivery.
During the second day of the conference, Nils Kolstrup, General Practitioner, Senior Researcher and Advisor at Norwegian Centre for Integrated Care and Telemedicine in Norway, will deliver a keynote introduction to telepsychiatry and how to integrate telepsychiatry into the health care system in order to achieve the profound impact that has been predicted for years.
See the conference website for more information.